Schedule an appointment with the Traveler's Clinic to take care of pre-travel medical preparations, consult via phone or e-mail from your point of travel, and even get post-trip physical evaluations upon your return.
Phone: (970) 569-7715 Fax: (970) 470-6677. Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:40 PM.
- Vaccine recommendations and administration
- Consultation on diseases that can be contracted by food and water, such as traveler's diarrhea, typhoid, giardia, etc.
- Insect precautions and information on preparing for diseases they may carry (for instance, malaria, dengue fever, yellow fever and others)
- Preventative education on diseases from physical contact, including hepatitis, HIV and rabies
- Travel preparations for special medical conditions, such as pregnancy, diabetes, heart disease and chronic medical conditions
- Information on general safety concerns, such as traveling with children, jet lag or traveling to very high altitudes
- Physical exams and post-travel consultations to determine if any symptoms warrant more serious medical attention
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Yellow Fever
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella
- Meningococcal Disease
- Japanese Encephalitis
- Typhoid Fever
- Pneumococcal Disease