Billing & Insurance
- Are my therapy benefits different for in-network vs. out-of-network providers?
- What are the physical therapy/occupational therapy benefits for my insurance plan?
- Do I have a deductible for physical or occupational therapy?
- Do I have a co-pay and co-insurance?
- What is my out-of-pocket maximum?
- Is there a limit on the number of treatment sessions or the dollar amount?
- Do I need pre-certification for therapy?
- Does my insurance cover durable medical equipment (i.e. braces)?
- Please make sure to bring your insurance card to your first appointment.
- If you are a Workers’ Compensation patient, please bring your claim number and employer contact information.
- You will receive a letter, outlining your benefits, from the Vail Valley Medical Center Insurance Verification Department. Please call (888) 652-7640 with any questions regarding your insurance coverage.
- Billing is processed through Vail Valley Medical Center.
- For more information, please visit Vail Valley Medical Center's page.
Howard Head Sports Medicine is an outpatient department of Vail Valley Medical Center.
Howard Head Sports Medicine™ is an official medical provider for U.S. Ski, Freeskiing, and Snowboarding teams as well as the USA Climbing team.