Gypsum Urgent Care
410 McGregor Dr. | Gypsum, CO 81637
Open 11am to 8pm - 7 days a week | Open holidays
Located in the Clocktower Building, east of Costco, Gypsum Urgent Care does not require an appointment.
Gypsum Urgent Care treats walk-in patients of all ages.
An urgent care visit is almost always more affordable than a visit to the Emergency Department.
Gypsum Urgent Care treats:
- Abrasions, bruises, scrapes and lacerations
- Cough, cold, fever and flu symptoms
- Respiratory or urinary tract infections
- Ear, eye, nose and skin infections
- Minor burns
- Minor fractures
- Sprains and strains
- Intestinal illness, including dehydration
For more information about Gypsum Urgent Care, please call
Gypsum Urgent Care is an outpatient department of Vail Valley Medical Center.