Ways to Give
The mission of the Vail Valley Medical Center Foundation is simple – to generate philanthropy and awareness to support Vail Valley Medical Center in providing extraordinary care for residents and visitors of the Vail Valley. Donations to the VVMC Foundation help our non-profit community hospital purchase state-of-the-art technology and equipment, attract and retain top-tier medical staff, and fund the wide range of programs and services we offer our patients.
Support VVMC by attending any of these fundraising events:
- Hike, Wine & Dine benefitting Jack’s Place & Shaw Regional Cancer Center
- VVMC Family Dinner Dance benefitting Vail Valley Medical Center
- Pink Vail benefitting patient care and survivorship programs at Shaw Regional Cancer Center
- Online: Make your gift online today!
- Phone: Call the Vail Valley Medical Center Foundation at (970) 569-7766, and we can take your donation and credit card information over the phone.
- Stock Transfer: Please call (970) 569-7766 for transfer instructions.
- Mail: Fill out our printable Donation Form (pdf), and please make checks payable to Vail Valley Medical Center Foundation.
Send contributions to:
Vail Valley Medical Center Foundation
PO Box 1529
Vail, CO 81658