Here to Help of Vail provides travel planning and pre- and post-operative non-medical care to visitors and patients receiving surgery in Vail. Their staff arranges accommodations, transportation and logistics specific to each patient's needs. Working closely with the doctors and their staffs, Here to Help has designed programs to meet the individual needs and wishes of their clients.
- Trip planning and concierge services
- Pre- and post-operative assistance and care, including scheduling appointments, assisting with release after surgery, setting up and managing rehab equipment, and night time care upon request
- Grocery shopping and meal arrangements
- Newspaper delivery
- Arrangements for recreational activities for family or friends
- Arrangements for pet care – dog walking, etc.
- Postal, FedEx, shipping and communication services
- Booking and arranging local transportation
- Booking and arranging Eagle Airport drop-off and assistance with check-in
Here to Help of Vail is not a service of Vail Valley Medical Center. For more information, call (970) 949-4248.