Charity Health Care Clinic
Eagle Care Clinic provides high-quality, affordable primary health care to uninsured patients who live in Eagle County. Our hours are 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
For information or to schedule an appointment, call (970) 569-7520.
Eligibility for clinic services:
- Eagle Care Clinic serves patients who are uninsured or who have Medicaid or Medicare.
- Patients must live in Eagle County.
Eagle Care Clinic is NOT an emergency or urgent care facility. In case of an emergency, please call 911 and/or report to an emergency room.
- All patients must call for an appointment.
- All patients must meet with the financial counselor at Eagle Care prior to their appointment to determine qualification.
When patients check in at the front desk, they will be required to present an ID, sign the Consent to Treat (pdf) and update their contact information. Each patient is also required to complete and sign an income statement. A patient's income does not impact eligibility for care; however, this information allows the clinic to access state and federal funds.
- Vail Valley Medical Center generously subsidizes most of the cost for a clinic visit.
- Certain services such as labs, X-rays and imaging are provided through clinic referrals.
- A sliding fee scale based on family income and size is available. Contact (970) 479-5133 for more information.
- Patients are asked to pay for the clinic visit at the time of service. If unable to pay at the time of service, a bill will be sent and payment plans can be arranged.
- Ancillary services such as labs, X-rays and imaging will be billed to the patient's address.
Special Programs and Partnerships:
- Uninsured women over the age of 40 who have a family income less than 250 percent of poverty may qualify for the Colorado Women's Wellness Connection Initiative and receive certain types of women's health services for free. Ask your provider for more information.
- Many Eagle Care prenatal patients qualify for a prenatal care supplement through an Eagle County partnership. Pregnant women should inquire at Avon by calling (970) 949-7026 or Eagle by calling (970) 328-8840.
Eagle Care Clinic is a service of Vail Valley Medical Center.