Gypsum Urgent Care
Gypsum Urgent Care is open 11 AM to 8 PM, seven days/week, including holidays. Located at 410 McGregor Drive in Gypsum, in the Clocktower Building, east of Costco, Gypsum Urgent Care does not require an appointment. Call (970) 777-2800 for more information.
Gypsum Urgent Care treats walk-in patients of all ages.
An urgent care visit is almost always more affordable than a visit to the Emergency Department.
Gypsum Urgent Care treats:
- Abrasions, bruises, scrapes and lacerations
- Cough, cold, fever and flu symptoms
- Respiratory or urinary tract infections
- Ear, eye, nose and skin infections
- Minor burns
- Minor fractures
- Sprains and strains
- Intestinal illness, including dehydration
Gypsum Urgent Care is a service of Vail Valley Medical Center.