Beaver Creek Medical Center
During the ski/snowboard season, Beaver Creek Medical Center is open seven days/week, 8 AM to 5:30 PM, including holidays. The medical center is located slope side in the Strawberry Park Building at 1280 Village Road in Beaver Creek, across the skier bridge from Village Hall. No appointments are necessary. Please call (970) 949-0800 for more information.
Whether on foot, skis or snowboard, Beaver Creek Medical Center is easily accessible from visitor lodging and to local residents. Free underground parking is available for patients and their families. Beaver Creek Medical Center is an outpatient department of Vail Valley Medical Center, a Level III trauma center located 20 minutes away. Offering emergency health care provided by the Vail Valley Emergency Physicians Group and Emergency Services Department, Beaver Creek Medical Center includes a 12-bed treatment area, two of which are critical care. No appointments are necessary.
- Well-equipped to handle most emergency medical situations and staffed by board-certified physicians and emergency trained nurses.
- On-site X-ray and teleradiology capabilities.
- On-site lab services, such as urinalysis, quick strep, influenza, pregnancy, occult blood and glucose. Arrangements can be made to have other lab tests transported to the hospital lab for completion.
- Wound, orthopaedic and respiratory care.
- Physical therapy provided by Howard Head Sports Medicine.
- Occupational Health Services in coordination with Vail Valley Medical Center's Occupational Health Department.
- Commonly used prescription drugs and over-the-counter medications.
- Beaver Creek Medical Center is a service of Vail Valley Medical Center.