Avon Urgent Care
Avon Urgent Care is open seven days/week, 8 AM to 8 PM, 365 days/year, including holidays. Located at 230 Chapel Place in Avon, Avon Urgent Care does not require appointments. An urgent care visit is almost always more affordable than a visit to the Emergency Department.
Avon Urgent Care is an outpatient department of Vail Valley Medical Center, located just 10 minutes away from the hospital. Offering urgent health care provided by the Vail Valley Emergency Physicians Group and Emergency Services department, Avon Urgent Care includes a nine-bed treatment area and is equipped to manage most emergency medical situations.
• Staffed by board-certified physicians and critical care trained nurses
• On-site X-ray and teleradiology capabilities
• On-site lab services, such as urinalysis, quick strep, influenza, pregnancy, occult blood and glucose. Arrangements can be made to have other lab tests transported to the hospital lab for completion
• Wound, orthopaedic and respiratory care
• Occupational Health Services in coordination with the hospital's occupational health department
Avon Urgent Care treats:
• Abrasions, bruises, scrapes and lacerations
• Ear, eye, nose and skin infections
• Minor burns
• Cough, cold, fever and flu symptoms
• Minor fractures
• Respiratory or urinary tract infections
• Sprains and strains
• Intestinal illness, including dehydration and more
Avon Urgent Care is a service of Vail Valley Medical Center. Call (970) 949-6100 for more information.